Telford, Telford And Wrekin

unfortunately I paid out a whopping £3,328.00 for purchase of my fire from theses charlatans (which they would not fit) only to be fobbed off with excuses, such as the fire pressure is incorrect and the flue is wrong etc.....

also sending out second hand parts, followed by this fire is no longer in production. What do you expect if you sell customers cheap fires you acquire from ISRAEL...............

They seem great until you have parted with your cash, I have been given the same treatment as yourself. very disrespectful and liars over the phone, after care sucks. if you intend to purchase a fire from theses people please either have them fit it, which they will not, or get yourself a very good solicitor.

CVO criminals are very good at scamming your hard earn't cash out of your pockets.

basically if this helps one individual to avoid the same problems that I have had to suffer, then I have done a good deed.

save yourself over £5000.00 for fire cost and fittings and on top of that, if you go down the court route, solicitors fee and court cost too, to be added......

but beware..... these scammers are experts at what they do.

only wish I had read some form of feedback before purchase, I would have been waisted the money on a Caribbean vacation.

invest in a log burner from else where.

good luck

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: stop the scamming .

I didn't like: Compulsive liars.

Had an Experience with Cvo Fire?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion